What is your biggest concern when you go camping in the mountains or to your favourite national park? Well, as it turns out, most campers are concerned about their bathing and washing requirement; in fact, many avoid going on a camping trip because they want to avoid any uncomfortable situation. Fortunately, this need not be the case anymore for the avid camper. Most quality manufacturers offer a range of camping sinks that are perfect for outdoor use and do not require any plumbing.
Portable Camping Sink: Benefits
Portable camping sinks are pretty useful since they have adequate water storage provision and do not require any plumbing. These sinks are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and colours. Some models can be attached to an outdoor faucet with an optional garden hose connector to ensure a constant water supply. Some models even have tanks for holding wastewater.
Here is a peek into the features and benefits of portable camping sinks.
- Available in various sizes and colours
- It can be used for dishwashing, bathing and water purification purposes
- Highly versatile, with practical usage at all places, including campground or backcountry
- It can be installed and moved around very easily
- Have inbuilt water tanks with a good storage capacity
- Have inbuilt adjustable heaters
These portable camping sinks can be used to perform various tasks, including cooking, cleaning pots and pan, potting seedlings, grooming pets or cleaning up before going indoors. Unlike the garden hose nozzle, outdoor sinks can provide a soft spray. They also offer compact storage and are convenient to carry. Their benefits include:
- High-quality, FDA-approved materials that are safe for the health.
- Facility to connect to mobile water heater
- Allows convenient self-installation, without any professional assistance
- Provides for clean maintenance of campsite, since wastewater flows into the campsite drainage line rather than the ground
- Allows for adjustability of legs for stability on an uneven campground